La Maravilla Club is raising capital through private equity and/or private lending
- $250K minimum investment.
- Class B shares in Costa Rica registered company.
- Bonus shares multiplier for first $7MM invested
- Round1 – 1.5x up to first $1MM raised.
- Round2 – 1.25x up to next $6MM raised.
- Round3 – 1.0X up to last $6,5MM raised
- 5 year commitment (2019-2024/25).
- Projected retroactive annual ROI – 6% to 8%.
Funding phasing is planned as follows:
- $1 MM – Q1 2019.
- $2 MM – Q2 2019.
- $4 MM – Q3/Q4 2019
- $3 MM – Q1/Q2 2020
- $3.5 MM – Q3/Q4 2020
A LOOK A THE NUMBERS – PROJECT FUNDING
DESIGNED FOR SUCCESS
Acquisition Value – $7.5MM
Completed Value – $20MM
- Based on 8.5% cap rate on Year 3 (full operation)
Projected Value – $30MM
- Year 5 operating at 80% occupancy
Required Funding – $13.5 MM
Land and Buildings acquisition
Other fixed assets
Funding Referral fees
ANNUAL PROFIT & LOSS
Expenses & taxes
- Revenue includes all activities by room, restaurant and spa sales
- Expenses include all operational expenses, management, financial fees, and corporate taxes
- Profit is amount to be distributed to share holders
- ROI is annual project operational performance (after taxes and fees)
5 years investors options
These plans can be implemented in full or in part.
Each strategy works concurrently with the much larger vision with a strategic partner in which La Maravilla is
Option 1 – Positive Impact Foundation: La Maravilla shares will be acquired by a wellness non-profit organization,
Positive Impact Foundation, a registered US 501c3 nonprofit, as part of their goals to educate, research and provide wellness programming in Costa Rica. La Maravilla founders are the board of directors for this non-profit.
Option 2 – ETP: La Maravilla shares will be acquired by a public exchange traded product (ETP) to be released by
Positive Impact Capital, a for-profit entity of the above mentioned non-profit. This strategy has been developed and team assembled for quick execution.
Option 3 – La Maravilla Membership: La Maravilla shares will be acquired through the La Maravilla Membership
Program, which will sell wellness memberships to individuals, corporations and health practitioners generating the revenue to facilitate shareholder buyout.
Option 4 – La Maravilla buy-back: La Maravilla shareholders will be exited through a buy-back strategy of the founders.
not your average
DIVIDENDS + BENEFITS
example of annual nights of stay
La Maravilla Wellness Suite
An investment in wellness
An investment in the future
WHY WELLNESS TOURISM- IT’S THE FASTEST GROWING TOURISM SECTOR
- Global Wellness Economy a $3.7 trillion economy
- Wellness Economy 5% of global economic output
- Wellness Economy grew 10.6%, while global economy shrank -3.6%
- Wellness tourism outpacing growth of global tourism 2:1
- Wellness Tourism projected growth to 2020, 7.5% year to year
- Latin America/Caribbean Wellness Tourism growth 15%
- International Wellness Tourist spends 61% more than average